Monday, October 29, 2012

Introducing Frank-Joseph Frelier!

As I mentioned in my last post, during Friday's meeting we gave a nice, warm welcome to our newest board member. For those who haven't had the privilege of meeting him -- and so our online community feels just as welcome as our on-campus community -- here's a little bit more about the newest man behind the curtain...



Howdy, animators! 


           I'm Frank-Joseph, your newly-appointed Tea Time board member! If we haven't met yet, I'm the flamboyant grad student that references "Jurassic Park" and Britney Spears in every meeting. When I'm not racking my brain trying to figure out parent constraints, I enjoy organizing movie outings, drawing dinosaurs, and analyzing Star Wars.

I hope to get to know you all through Tea Time events, movie nights, or sketching field trips! 
(And yes, I generally speak with that many exclamation marks!)


PS: Han Solo shot first.

No comments:

Post a Comment